I recently discovered recipes for banana-based scrambles online and fell in love with the idea! This morning I created by own version of banana scramble and had a lot of fun with it (see photo above).
Banana Scramble Recipe:
- 1 banana
- 3T rolled oats
- 1/2T chia seeds
- 2T almond milk
- 1/2t cinnamon (challenge?)
- 1T pnut butter (Better n’ Peanut Butter from Trader Joe’s)
- 1/2T flax meal
- Mash everything together in a bowl.
- Heat + grease a pan over medium heat.
- Plop into pan and flatten a little. Heat on 1 side for 3-5min, until browned.
- Flip to other side [or mash around] and cook for another 3+ minutes.
Topped with fresh blackberries and drizzled over with agave nectar.
Sweet + filling = love.